cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to change my plan today!

B_bzwr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there 

i just ordered to change my plan but I’ll reach it till next cycle which is September 5th. I wonder how can I change it right now because my plan is basic which has 100 minutes and  is done already.  So, I have to call some governmental phones and its to be in the queue for a long time!

Wood you please comment in this regard below ?

8 REPLIES 8

pankajjoshi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Bravo have one of the moderators help you , 

They will help you and they know their stuff

bravo

B_bzwr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does it apply instantly?!

@benfatto 

Yes TextNow does offer superior calling and texting

But fongo has its own advantages.

If you port your number to them you don't have to maintain it or pay a cent for it ever again it's yours forever, with TextNow you must use it once every 30 days and they don't port in Canadian numbers at the moment (hopefully that will charge very soon)

They offer unlimited free forwarding which is a premium feature for most providers of that sort, and this is gold for keeping your good old number as you can forward it anywhere. You still can receive texts too on their app and have a copy of your voicemail forwarded to your email.

And that call transfer is a gold pot for anybody with unlimited incoming for obvious reasons. It uses less than 0.1 meg to connect the two lines.

And both are Canadian companies, just a shame that TextNow is not allowed to operate in Canada fully

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@throwinbombs Currently TextNow is a slightly better free deal as they include sms for no extra charge. Both are Canadian companies, it seems. 

throwinbombs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thank you for the fongo tip!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@B_bzwr , the cheapest option is to buy the $5/500 minute long distance add-on.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

1800 numbers are not counted for now, you should be able to call them 

You can use TextNow for unlimited calling to both Canada and USA

You can also use fongo to call yourself then transfer to destination number, that way it's technically incoming call

If you are still set to change your number, top up your account so you have$25 go to plan and add-ons click on change plan then choose 25 and click n on cottage immediately

If you are in old 15 plan that doesn't have unlimited incoming, you will probably need to contact moderators to switch you to the new 15 plan

Need Help? Let's chat.