cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referal code.

htnguyen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.

I'm new. The account has just been opened yesterday.

I specified the referral code of a family member (xxxxxx)  without success when activate SIM and open new account. (keep telling me "please enter the referal code" even the code is retype many time..). I have to remove (unclick) this option to continue. Otherwise, I won't be able to finish the process.

Is there a way to apply this referal code after the account open ?

Thanks

Huu-Toan

Edit:  Referral code redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.  

7 REPLIES 7

htnguyen

Thanks for the answer.

My relative is still with PM. We check together the Referal code & retype...

htnguyen

Thanks

I'll contact moderator team.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@htnguyen  If the referral code contains 0 (zeroes) and O (letter O) make sure you are entering the code correctly. Maybe ask them to send it again (copy & paste).

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Double check the code number and make certain it’s entered in the new referred account and not yours.  

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

Oops.jpeg

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@htnguyen 

Is it possible that your relative is suspended or mistyped the referral code?

You should get back to them and check if it's the right code before you contact moderators. If anything is wrong with their code or they moved to another provider you can ask them if they have another account and can provide you with another code

Welcome to Publicmobile

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@htnguyen , the moderator team will be able to handle your problem.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.