cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need this to be resolved asap... I cannot receive calls after I transfered my number to you.

Yonkey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need this to be resolved asap... I cannot receive calls after I transfered my number to you.

I transfer my number to you. xxx-xxx-xxxx from Chatr, and although I can call out, I cannot receive calls.

Can you please fix this? It's been a few days that this happening. Since last Saturday.

Thank you.

Edit:  Personal information redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Yonkey  Call the porting support team number as given by @Outdoorsman 

But important thing, make sure your old account still active

Put your old  sim card back to the phone.  Once PM restart the porting process, you will receive a text from your old carrier shortly.  You will need to reply Yes and give them the go ahead to port them number to PM.  Then you can put your PM sim back and the whole porting should complete shortly after that

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Please remove your phone number from public mobile. We are all customers here, no PM staff to answer your post.

Did you follow exact steps to port your number to PM: both accounts active, kept old SIM in a phone, replied Yes within 90 minutes of receiving transfer authorization request?

You can make calls as PM assigned temp number while porting is in process.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Yonkey   Please remove your phone number from the post. It's public here.

I'll send you a phone number to call for help with that problem.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Yonkey hi sounds like you forgot to leave old sim in to receive port transfer request I will send you the number to call to reinitiate your port 

Need Help? Let's chat.