cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help to reactivate my account

bernicedaigle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I am locked out of the account.  I cannot reset the password since when I click to email me the code I never receive the email.  Also the phone number is not working so I cannot get the reset code from there.  I need to reactivate and to make a payment to my account.  Out of service since Thursday May 4.

4 REPLIES 4

bernicedaigle

That doesn't seem to be my issue.  I refreshed my emails until the cows came home yesterday and this morning.  I never received the reset code.  I receive all other emails so I believe the account on the public mobile side will need to be re-initialised by an administrator before  I can reset my password to access the account and make a payment.. I will wait for someone to contact me via private messaging.

dlawson89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oh sorry, I meant that I refreshed my email page until the code showed up. 

bernicedaigle

If I send the code to my email and refresh the page,  I then have to re-enter my email and the captcha code. Is this what you mean?  Refreshing just takes me back to where I have to choose phone or email and captcha code.  It doesn't work for me. 

dlawson89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had the same issue. What I did was send the code to my email and refresh the page over and over again until the email showed up. It took about 20 seconds. I did it on my phone with a wifi connection so I could switch back and forth quickly. Also, make sure the emails aren't going to your spam folder 😊

Need Help? Let's chat.