cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a monthly statement sent to me.

Kaitlynnjackson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do i get a monthly statement or bill sent ti me.

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Kaitlynnjackson 

For an invoice of your past billing beyond 12 months (or taxed invoices contact customer support as previously directed. For usage (>>90days) and/or the last 12 months your transaction/payment history these can be downloaded in your self serve account by filtering the dates and clicking on download.

Going forward if you top up manually before your renewal you will be given a one time only option to download your reciept/invoice. This will include the applicable taxes, your name, account # and phone number. This will be easier than periodically having to request them from customer support.

Don't worry autopay won't engage if there are enough funds in your account to pay for your plan amount.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Kaitlynnjackson 

Public Mobile does not offer a service whereby they will routinely send you a monthly statement, as would be the case with postpaid services.

They will provide a detailed annual statement for things such as business expense reimbursement or for tax purposes. 

To get this, you do need to contact a customer support agent and expect to wait few weeks to receive by email, usually in a PDF form.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kaitlynnjackson for this you will need the help. Of a agent 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Kaitlynnjackson Hi to get a proper invoice from them 

you need the help of a customer service rep 

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca

Or  private message them here

Need Help? Let's chat.