cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I missed autopay and no service still.

Dawson102
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

3 days ago... I missed an auto payment and i had no service. I made 2 manual payments today and my owing cleared... with no service still.

Do i wait a little bit for that to go through? I still kinda need service again so i can call and text. So, what do i do?

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dawson102 wrote:

There is no reactivation button anywhere on the home page.

@Dawson102 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$ has the amount left,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$$

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. how much you see at Amount Due:$$ you will do manually enter Amount:$$ 

and  Click ‘Submit’,
7. after payment gone through, you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

@Dawson102 

If the amount of your Available Funds (showing below), equal or exceed the amount of your most recent plan amount, and there is NO reactivate button, try making a $1 manual payment toward the service to initiate a reactivation option.

There really should be no other barriers to you doing this if the reason you have no service is just due to a failed auto-pay recently.  

To 'test' your device's capability to function on a mobile network, try putting someone else's SIM card in it to see if the device can be used.   Could there be a chance it's blacklisted for some odd reason?  Check here: Check the Status of Your Device in Canada

HALIMACS_0-1639254854838.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dawson102 : Maybe post a screenshot of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

Maybe restart the phone and test any of the features. The overview page might be lying.

@Dawson102 wrote:

I've tried 2 of the options with suspending/reactivation and clearing cache, still nothing. Do i recieve a text from Public Mobile if it works?

@Dawson102   You should contact customer support to look into your account, it might need to be reprovisioned.

Here's couple of links to CSA's:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Dawson102 wrote:

OK, do the 'extra' payments display under your Available Funds balance?

Dawson102

I've tried 2 of the options with suspending/reactivation and clearing cache, still nothing. Do i recieve a text from Public Mobile if it works?

Dawson102

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Dawson102 

Log out of your account and then log back in using a different browser in the incognito mode.  Clear your cache and cookies too.

Then try the reactivation button.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Dawson102 wrote:

3 days ago... I missed an auto payment and i had no service. I made 2 manual payments today and my owing cleared... with no service still.

Do i wait a little bit for that to go through? I still kinda need service again so i can call and text. So, what do i do?

@Dawson102    That shouldn't be happening, but do you see a balance in your account of the manual payments made?    You can try to see if your payment will apply by clicking the Reactivate option  if you see it.   Another option is to click the Plans/Add-ons tab, then Lost/Stolen and Suspend Service, log out and back in after a couple of mins and Resume your service.  Edit: yes also reboot your phone afterwards.

If nothing helps submit a ticket to customer support via the chatbot bubble bottom right of the screen or send a private message to CS_Agent via the envelope icon top right.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dawson102 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$$

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. how much you see at Amount Due:$ ! you will do manually enter Amount:$$ + $1 extra

7. Tax: will collect automatically,
8. Click ‘Submit’,
9. after payment gone through, you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$ ! has the amount left, and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

and if still not fix it follow this,

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.
  7. what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Dawson102 

After making the payment, did you tap the "Reactivate" button on self-serve?  You should see the available funds in your self-serve account resting there.

If so, go ahead and do that, then reboot your device.

Let us know if that helps.

Need Help? Let's chat.