cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm guessing not but anything like this for current members?

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Screenshot_2020-05-05-19-38-39.png

9 REPLIES 9

Pawprints1986

@darlicious yep I'm a bit of a nerd with some things if you couldn't tell yet lol. But hey if it helps anyone else wondering then that's great!! 🙂

Interesting to note that I have turned off my brave shields for PM and it has gotten better! Hopefully not just speaking to soon though

@Pawprints1986 

You've got some expertise in you already.....you had some tech talk with @sheytoon the other day that went right over my head. Play to your strengths and the rest will come naturally....or use the search bar. I've answered many a question by simply researching it.

@Pawprints1986 wrote:

@darlicious yep, you're right it's that initial "aw man if only I had waited" lol... But I mean I'm still saving compared to my old company, so there is that. I doubt I'll ever work down to a free bill lol, but the autopay discount is nice. I'm not sure if I'll keep getting community rewards since I'm not needing to ask as many newbie questions lol, but shall see how it goes 🙂

Now that you are out of noob questions, that means you are ready to roll up the sleeves and be a helper.  That is how the community rewards earned.

Pawprints1986

@darlicious yep, you're right it's that initial "aw man if only I had waited" lol... But I mean I'm still saving compared to my old company, so there is that. I doubt I'll ever work down to a free bill lol, but the autopay discount is nice. I'm not sure if I'll keep getting community rewards since I'm not needing to ask as many newbie questions lol, but shall see how it goes 🙂

@Jb456 

Thank you for your very kind words. Along with you @will13am @ChuckYeah @Luddite and many others (you know who you are) were so helpful  when I first started and I will be forever grateful for everyone who took me under their wing. Im very proud of my cap and gown from the public mobile community college.

I think I'll light my virginia slim perched on a stool and ponder .  "You've come a long way baby!"

@darlicious  I remember when you first joined. It was wonderful the thoughtful newbie questions you'd ask. Believe I spent quite the hours assisting you at the beginning as did many others.

Now fast track to now you're a PM graduate. Nice to see how you flourished 🤣.

But yes as Miss Darlicious said. Unfortunately sometimes a promo is missed by a day or so. In the end you will make that back in no time. Can't wait to see what free gifts we all get this year at Xmas time😝

@Pawprints1986 

It always sucks when you activate then along comes a promo..... I had the same thing happen to me. Two days after I activated came a second 30 days free offer. I didnt even have a referral code. And....no one back then was gauche enough to offer one either...... but within 6 weeks I had saved the equivalent of a 30 day promo anyways and achieved a free account with rewards. It all evens out in the end.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Pawprints1986 From reading through past post, yeah Im a nerd. I read through old post from 2016 and 2017 LOL

But that being said they seem to be good with following it up with other options that people can jump on board with. 

So overall be patient and wait it out. Good things come to those wait! 

I heard that somewhere! 😊

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately not 😔

Need Help? Let's chat.