cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm being scammed by this company

Ben63838
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This company won't let me access my account, won't delete my account, and won't stop charging me a monthly fee. This literally seems illegal. 

10 REPLIES 10

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Ben63838 

if you contacted CSA or failed to cancel your account, just cancel your credit card or method of payment, or ask your bank to get a new credit card 

BTW, Removing the SIM card or deleting eSIM will not cancel your account.

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How did you remove your phone from your phone? You took out the SIM card. Trying putting the number back and that will help access your account.

@Ben63838  who did you contact? What was the response? 

Did you check your messages?

Click here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

@Ben63838 

I login to my account every few of days to monitor my usage, funds and rewards.

Some members just activate their account and forgot about it until their CC have expired. By that time, they forgot their registered email or password.

Ben63838

I've contacted them 3 months ago, 2 months ago, 1 month ago, and today. I didn't close my account I just removed the phone number from my phone so I no longer can receive texts to log into my account to cancel the subscription.

Ben63838

I'm apparently not in control of my account because I can't login and they won't help me

Ben63838

Tried this - not working. It just says reset password but when I go to login that's not an option it just tries to send a text to the phone number of the account that I don't have access to.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Ben63838 Open a ticket by clicking on the chat bot located on the bottom right. They can help you reset your account. Once you gain access to your account, remove any payment method so you don't get charged again. Alternatively, if you port out your number, your account will automatically deactivate. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ben63838 

PM is an online service and you are in control of your account. If you are having issues login to your account…you need to contact a CS_Agent to help you access your account once all credentials are confirmed to avoid SIM Swapping.

How did you close your account? Only 2 way to close your account:

1 - Port your number to another carrier.

2 - Disable Subscription button and your account will be closed after 90 days for nonpayment.

Need Help? Let's chat.