cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m being overcharged!

Traceyfurlotte
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have one plan for $51.75 a month on the 10th of each month.  For July and august I am being charged an extra $34.50 on the 15th.  I don’t even know what that is.  How can I talk to someone to get it back and have it stop??

12 REPLIES 12

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

It could be a charge for another line on a different account?

And echoing @Handy1, I would also strongly encourage you to change plans to a current in market plan. You can pay the same price and get 40GB of Can/US data at 5G speeds, with unlimited calling/text in both countries too. You're paying the same for much less. You'll still keep your legacy rewards if applicable.

Traceyfurlotte

And my credit card is showing a second charge of $34.50…. 

Traceyfurlotte

IMG_8631.png

 this is all I have listed for subscriptions, I have no idea what the other is.

IMG_8633.png

@Traceyfurlotte  Please note there’s a plan right now 40GB $50 CAN /US plan . Just change plan for next renewal 

Traceyfurlotte

IMG_8632.png

IMG_8631.png

 this is the only subscription I have listed in my account

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

So that's $45 and $30 before tax. Maybe you could provide images of your payment history from here and we might decipher what you see.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Traceyfurlotte 

Please note that PM is on a 30 days cycle so it will not be on the 10th of each month. Renewal date will shorten approximately every two months.

To check why the you were charged for the $34.50. You will need to login to your account and look in the Payment section. There they will post the reason for the other charges…did you purchase add-ons?

Or you can contact a CS_Agent by private messaging to investigate the reason for the charges at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

@Traceyfurlotte  Please submit ticket with support to investigate for you 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Traceyfurlotte

Hi… no I haven’t changed plans.  When I look at the receipt it says top up( not sure what that’s about). And it’s done it for both July and august

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Traceyfurlotte 

If you are finding you are being over charged, you can create a ticket to a CS Agent here.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Traceyfurlotte  Remember plans are 30 days not monthly but your dates don’t seem right for extra charges did you change plans immediately at some point recently 

Caleb42
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you go into “My Account” then select view payment history you should be able to figure out what the extra charge is for. If it’s something you didn’t intend to buy I would recommend opening a ticket with customer service to try and get a refund/stop it from being charged again.

Need Help? Let's chat.