cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble with the portal

KikiM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just joined Public Mobile and completed the steps to activate my subscription plan on my phone. However, when I tried to log into my account on my PC, it kept bugging out saying that my email and password do not match even though I entered both perfectly. I tried this multiple times but it still wouldn't let me access my account. Does anyone know what's causing this error and how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

8 REPLIES 8

maple_leaf
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@KikiM , That's great news! Was happy to help. Have a great day 🙂

KikiM

@maple_leaf I cleared my cache and cookies and it worked fine this morning. Seems to just be a glitch. Thank you so much!

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

I don't use the app so this might not be the same problem but when Eversafe was first brought in it didn't like my Public Mobile password and wouldn't let me log in because it said my email and password didn't match.  I can't find it now but somewhere there is a list of requirements for an Eversafe password and although mine had been fine with PM up until then I had to change it to Eversafe requirements.  So if your password contains a dictionary word and doesn't have enough characters (at least 8 I think) and doesn't include an upper and lower case letter and a number (I can't remember the requirements for sure and can't find them listed anywhere) perhaps try changing password.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@KikiM 

Are you using autofill while trying to login to your account?

You need to type in your email and password. Once you type both email and password…there will be a check mark indicating you have typed it on

maple_leaf

@KikiM , Sorry, I wasn't suggesting that you do have the wrong password -- only that resetting it might clear up whatever glitch is occurring. Fingers crossed the clearing cache and cookies works. 

KikiM

@maple_leaf I don't think I have the incorrect password, I'll try clearing PC cache and cookies to see if that works, thank you!

@dust2dust I'm logging in on my PC on Google Chrome.

maple_leaf

Hello @KikiM , You could try clearing your PC browser cache and cookies to see if that resolves the issue. I've included a link below to assist. Also, you can try resetting your EverSafe ID password if needed, by clicking on the 'Forgot Password' link below the login fields.

Clear Cache/Cookies:
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop

Hope this helps.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you logging in on the app or on a browser on your phone? If the app then are you able to get all in? If the browser? Then we can look at the pc.

Need Help? Let's chat.