cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming add-on

cdntrucky
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

October 17, 2022 I purchased the US Roaming add-on for $20 which was suppose to include 1 GB of data. Today is two days later and I received a text saying I have used 75% of my data. Wen I checked my add-in’s they only gave me 250 mb. What happened. 

Today I purchased US Roaming again so I could have more data (1 GB). Now the new purchase isn’t showing up even though I have a receipt for the purchased add-on. I’m frustrated. 

7 REPLIES 7

HI @hank_S 

maybe the money is still in Available Fund and not used for the roaming?

since you don't need it, submit ticket with CS agent and ask them to check if the roaming was purchased , ask them to refund and move the fund back to Available Fund. :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hank_S

I'd like to find out if I can get a refund on my add-on. But I'm not too hopeful about getting it.

@hank_S- Well gosh, if you had asked sooner maybe someone here could have helped. Do you wish any further assistance on the roaming add-ons now that you have local service?

hank_S

will13am, I received confirmation from my bank that the payment was made to public mobile. I have been searching for payment history on the Public Mobile site, but I can't seem to find it.

I gave up on the add-on roaming and just purchased an AT&T SIM card and that worked.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@cdntrucky 

Which US roaming add ons did you purchase?

Here are the US roaming add ons:

U.S. Talk, Text and Data Bundle
Unlimited Talk, International Text and 250MB Data for just $20 for 10 days.
U.S. Talk and Text Bundle
Unlimited Talk and International Text for just $15 for 10 days.
U.S. Talk Only
Unlimited Talk for just $8 for 10 days.
U.S. Text Only
Unlimited International Text for just $8 for 10 days.
U.S. Data Only
250MB Data for $10, 500MB Data for $15 and 1GB Data for $20 for 10 days.

If you only had 250 mb data, you likely purchased the $20 for unlimited talk, text and 250 mb data. If you purchased this add on, you could purchase the 1GB data add on for $20

However, you can't purchase the same add on until the full 10 days are done.

The 10 Day US Roaming talk/text/data for $20...only 250MB's of data with that add-on.

Unlimited U.S. Talk, Text and 250MB Data Bundle....$20

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@cdntrucky , please check the payment history on your account to make sure that correct add-on was bought.  Because US roaming add-ons start immediately upon purchase stacking add-ons is not a good idea.  

Need Help? Let's chat.