cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost my phone and bought a new one in England.

Confusedoldlady
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I suspended my service, but will have to buy a new sim card for the phone I purchased.

Can I resume service and give number of sim card?

Should I get a new phone number, or keep old one?

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Confusedoldlady  Once you have you new PM sim go into selfserve and pick the change SIM card option and enter the new sim card number and you should be go to go provided that you account was suspended for less than 90 days.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Confusedoldlady wrote:

I suspended my service, but will have to buy a new sim card for the phone I purchased.

As long as it's been less than 90 days under suspension and your new phone is compatible with Public Mobile network...you should be good to get a new sim and keep your old number, if thats what you want. Have a look at the Get Started section at top of this page to see if the new phone will work.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Confusedoldlady wrote:

@Confusedoldlady what phone did you get?  Most should be okay, but some models are specific for overseas use and won't work well with Public Mobile.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Confusedoldlady wrote:

Buy a new sim for $10. You can keep your number. You switch the sim card in your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.