cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have transferred my number to Telus and I would like to know if my subscription with Public mobil?

Alex7777
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have transferred my number to Telus and I would like to know if my subscription with Public mobil?

7 REPLIES 7

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

if you cannot login, then account is cancelled

if you are worry, you can ask PM to confirm, message them:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Alex7777

Hi and thank you for your reply. Well I can’t log into my account, that is the problem, again, assuming that it is cancelled. 

Thus is true @Alex7777 

And really, if you DO see a charge on your account for another month of service, don't even worry about it. Just come back here to the forums and we'll gladly direct you to get in touch with a CS Agent to refund you and make sure your account is 100% closed.

Alex7777

Hi. Thank you for your reply. I used an eSim and I transferred the phone number to a completely new device and changed my service provider. So no way to check it, but my old phone number from PM is working perfectly on Telus, so I assume that my PM subscription is cancelled, but we never know until we know. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Alex7777 

When you port your number FROM Public Mobile it should automatically close your account. However, things do happen. Best way to check, insert your old Public Mobile SIM card into the phone and reboot it. IF you still see Public Mobile in the top corner, it means the port didn't fully work and your account is still open. If you have SOS then you're good and it's closed.

@Alex7777   It should be.  You should no longer be able to log in to it.

Alex7777

If it is canceled!

Need Help? Let's chat.