cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have set up pre authorization and all of a sudden my account has been suspended.

Godrocks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It won’t let me make a payment separately  either.  The credit card has not changed and there’s plenty of funds for it to go through.  
I try to send a payment separately and it says… oops something went wrong, try later. 

It’s only been 1 day of suspension and my 3G won’t work at all. 
please help

5 REPLIES 5

@Memory13 Yes, Autopay could fail 😞

Just login to My Account using Incognito mode  and confirm if account status is Suspended.  If so, click Reactivate my plan and follow the steps to complete a manual payment for renewal
E2-Suspended-Reactivate_Watermarked.jpg

Memory13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Me too and my account hasn't been suspended

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Godrocks 

is your regular plan renewal scheduled for tonight ?  If so, just ignore suspended message as long as your text / data and incoming calls are still working. (Assuming you're on $15 plan with limited calling and have reached your 100minute outgoing limit).

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Godrocks sorry , Autopay could fail for no reason. 

Login to My account Using Incognito mode and make a manual payment. Click Reactivate my plan and follow the steps 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Godrocks  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1677279309347.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

Need Help? Let's chat.