cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have questions to ask about my subscription and need to talk to a CS agent asap

Joseph34
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • have questions to ask about my subscription and need to talk to a CS agent asap
11 REPLIES 11

@Joseph34 

if you're near the GTA, these guys have the PM sims right now for under $4 and have a local pick up option. If they have to mail it to you ..shipping is free and tres fast. I ordered on Thursday and received it in BC on the next Tuesday.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/multi-sim-card-for-standard-micro-na...

edited...

used to be free...now they seem to have a small shipping fee.

@Joseph34 

you can get this sort out quickly without a refund. Just get a sim card locally from Telus/Koodo or online from Amazon.ca. Then message support and ask them to update the sim card for you or you can also update it yourself via My Account 

What do you mean "no way to access"? Are you way out in the boonies or something? On a boat? Can you get any cell reception where you are? Click on the Pick up a sim card link down below and see if there's a store near you. Call ahead.

Joseph34

No I totally agree, I'm not mad about it l, I don't have the time to wait around for them to mail me a. Physical sim card, I could get one alot faster I should have done a little more research then I did 

Nope, not esim compatible. What made you go about trying to use the esim option? I'm not sure that's the responsibility of the company.

Joseph34

I'm looking to get in touch with a CS agent to get a refund for my purchase because I'm not happy with this company

Joseph34

It's a sonim XP8

What's the make and model of the phone? Maybe some pop up is lying.

Joseph34

I paid for a phone plan last night and after realize my new phone was not compatible with e sim I have no way to access a physical sim and. Not interested in waiting for one to be mailed to me so I want to be refunded

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Joseph34 tell us your question and maybe we can help

or , if you want , open ticket  by direct message

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What sort of questions? Maybe us fellow customers can help you. You might even get incorrect information from support. Here, you would get a consensus.

Need Help? Let's chat.