cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no data

NTkotz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How has this happened?  I’ve never used up my data ever!

8 REPLIES 8

Syncopates

I’m in the same boat but not dealing in the larger quantities of data. In one day I’ve blown through 70+% of my data the usually takes me a month. I’m looking to buy more data but it’s sold in 1 GB chunks @ $15 per. I posted a question a few minutes ago asking why they don’t sell 5, 10, 25 GB add-ons? The plan I’m on is normally more than enough.

glndl14

Same thing here all my Christmas data is gone, about a week ago I had 2Gb from one year and another 2Gb from the previous year and 1Gb from the first time, every month I usually get 1Gb from my $25 plan, PM really needs to fix this, I thought I was the only one

Hi @NTkotz one week can make a Hugh difference.   Ppl can used up all data in one day

Check the usage log and awe how  much data used in the last week

NTkotz

checked my usage on my account last week when the text from public mobile said I used 75% of my data and I had multiple GB’s left!  Was super confused and figured it was a mistake.  Now I get a text saying used up 100%!  I go and check my account and it’s a totally new interface and my account says I used all my data which is NOT what it showed last week!  It’s like the system update messed up my account usage!

NTkotz

I checked my usage on my account last week when the text from public mobile said I used 75% of my data and I had multiple GB’s left!  Was super confused and figured it was a mistake.  Now I get a text saying used up 100%!  I go and check my account and it’s a totally new interface and my account says I used all my data which is NOT what it showed last week!  It’s like the system update messed up my account usage!

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@NTkotz 

it's happen when your app's background is on
check it out and turn off background apps.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @NTkotz I believe you used data before and working well

reboot your phone once

Make sure your data limit on your phone us clear, not enabled

And log onto to My Account and see how much data left on your current cycle

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@NTkotz Hi could you post a screenshot of your data page In your self serve?

Need Help? Let's chat.