cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got error after credit card was charged

Alex12345678
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to subscribe the 5G 20Gb plan. My credit card was charged but got error to activate my account. I couldn't login to my account now, it keeps asking me to enter the credit information again. What can I do?

9 REPLIES 9

hi @Alex12345678 what phone you have??

you didn't get the Welcome email, did you? if you got it, you can try thr QR code there 

Alex12345678

Its esim.

I just submit the ticket.

hi @Alex12345678 

esim or physical sim??

I think you need to submit ticket with agent anyway, at least submit first while we try to help at the same time 

Alex12345678

Hi, both credit charges are pending on my credit card.

I'm not sure how to complete the activation of the subscription. I cannot login to public mobile application.

I got the message "subscription not activated".

hi @Alex12345678 check your credit card to confirm if both are posted charges, maybe one just a pending one 

if both are posted or you are not sure, please submit ticket with CS agent by messaging here 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Alex12345678

Hi, 

I did the sign up with public mobile app and got my credit card double charged.

Also, I got the message "subscription not activated". Now I'm lost. Please advise.

Alex12345678

I'm using the app to continue the process and my credit card was double charged now. Also, I got activation error and cannot continue. How do I complete the porting of my no. and get my double charged refund?

@Alex12345678 

Did you activate on website or via the PM app?  If via website, you will need to download PM app and finish the activation.  You should not be charged twice if you download app.  

Alex12345678

I couldn't complete the sign in process because it keeps asking me to enter the credit card information to complete the payment. My credit card was already charged and I do not want to be charged twice. What can I do to complete the sign in process?

Need Help? Let's chat.