cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I forgot my account password and security answer

Huang1968
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot my account password and security answer, how do I retrieve my account information

6 REPLIES 6

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Huang1968 

Need to contact toe moderator team to resolve issue

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

Screenshot_20200516_151023_com.brave.browser.jpg

Screenshot_20200516_151038_com.brave.browser.jpg

Screenshot_20200516_151102_com.brave.browser.jpg

Screenshot_20200516_151120_com.brave.browser.jpg

Screenshot_20200516_151127_com.brave.browser.jpg

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Huang1968 wrote:

I forgot my account password and security answer, how do I retrieve my account information

Go to the top of this page and click on Get Help. Click Chat with Simon to start process of moderator assistance.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Huang1968 Contact the moderators and ask them for a temporary password to your self service account. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Huang1968 

If you are unable to reset your password, you will need to contact moderator.

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.