cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I failed to click the add button during setup on 12MONTHS2GB promo and freind referral code

Willis1989
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I failed to click the add button during setup on 12MONTHS2GB promo and freind referral code. Can that be manually done afterwards? 

17 REPLIES 17

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The page shows 12months2gb with the s. Testing it gives a green checkmark. Without the s fails.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Willis1989 

The promo code does not have an S.

It should be 12MONTH2GB.

Contact a CS_Agent to have this corrected and added to your account by creating a ticket through SIMon Chatbot or private message them on this Community page.

JennyB23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did the same , just private message support and they should be able to add it on.   They added it on my account that way.

@hTideGnow   Actually, PM has offered deals limited to one province before, usually because another competitor is offering some promos there.  I remember it happened in BC/Alberta and Quebec before with Shaw and Quebecor (who've agreed to purchase Freedom) offering deals in those provinces.

Hi @dabr   I doubt it, as you know, PM rarely have provincial only promotion... 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@RossN   @hTideGnow   I just tried the link and got a confirmation of eligibility also, however, I was unable to change the location from Ontario, so I'm wondering if this promo is now only available for that province?

@hTideGnow strange I tried it last night it sent me a confirmation of my email address being eligible for the promo they must have changed it 🤔

HI @RossN   

I tried your link the enter the email address.  Instead of sending me any promo code, PM just sent me an email "Why Switch to Public ?"

hTideGnow_0-1655827235193.png

@softech ok thanks  that's unbelievable, very deceptive for new activations 

@RossN Yes, the page is still live, but those are old promo.  PM never really take down the page from its site

@RossN wrote:

@Willis1989  hi if that is your phone number you are using as a username ,you may want to change it people can use it to compromise your account you are on a public forum 🙄

HI @Willis1989   

If you need to change your username , you will need to open a ticket with PM CS Agent for this

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Willis1989  hi if that is your phone number you are using as a username ,you may want to change it people can use it to compromise your account you are on a public forum 🙄

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Willis1989   I believe the 2GB Promo code is an old promotion code and cannot be used now.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Contact agent for assistance. They might be able to apply promo code for you.

To contact CSA-agent, there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Willis1989 wrote:

I failed to click the add button during setup on 12MONTHS2GB promo and freind referral code. Can that be manually done afterwards? 

@Willis1989 Customer service has in the past added a referral code though they are not obligated to do so. Contact them and explain the error.

You can contact customer service one of 2 ways.

1. Open a ticket through the automated ticketing system (faster response time) by clicking the chat bubble located at the bottom right of this page or ---------->Click Me<---------- ;

2. Contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

---------->Click here<----------

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though they are typically much faster. Keep an eye on the envelope icon top right for replies.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Willis1989   hi a cs agent can help you  Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

Need Help? Let's chat.