cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I dont remember the email address linked to my mobile number

Fareedhussaini
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I dont remember the email address linked to my mobile number because of which i cant login and i need my account number 

i am really in a fix dont know how to figure out that 

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Fareedhussaini ,

In case you activated in store you may not have even created a Self Serve account. If that is the case, you can create one here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kb_mv :Yeah, and after getting email from pressing the forgot password button he might get a notification on his phone or laptop or computer etc of new email, or he can check all the addresses he remembers for forgot password email, or at the very least if he don't receive and emails at the addresses her remembers it will at least eliminate those as the one he used to register - so using the forgot password button could help deduce solution by trying to enter all the email addresses he does remember.

If he can't remember any address to try not even a single one to try...only thing to do is contact Moderator Team.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Fareedhussaini 

The subject line of the email you are looking for from public mobile will read as follows:

"Your Public Mobile Activation Details"

Once you find that subject email, in the "To" line addressed to you within that email will be the account number you are seeking.

@Fareedhussaini 

Search your emails for public mobile.....if you find the right one and your welcome email your account # is in that email.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@TheGx wrote:

@Fareedhussaini :Click forgot password button.

@TheGx Doesn't the "Forgot Password" button send an email to the registered account? The same account that the OP can't remember.....

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Fareedhussaini :Click forgot password button.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Fareedhussaini wrote:

I dont remember the email address linked to my mobile number because of which i cant login and i need my account number 

i am really in a fix dont know how to figure out that 

@Fareedhussaini ,

Have you tried some that it might be? You can try the Forgot your Password option when you do. Search possible email accounts for keyword "Public Mobile"

If no hits, only Moderators can assist you.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.