cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Sale - $5 off for 6 months. When does it kick in?

Kookybunny
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, i signed up for the black friday sale which states i can get $5 off for 6 months. When do I get the $5 off? I only got a $10 credit from the person who referred me. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  1. The first credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, credits 2-6 will be applied before each renewal date.

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@Kookybunny- Also don't forget to add the free 500 min international calling and 2GB data add-on's by "purchasing" them (for $0.00) through your self-serve portal before the end of Dec.

Instructions in the announcement here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

Brent_liza1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The first credit will apply within the first 30 days.  Renewals 2-6 will be on the date your plan renews. Don’t forget auto pay to save an additional 2$ per month. 

@Kookybunny wrote:

Hi, i signed up for the black friday sale which states i can get $5 off for 6 months. When do I get the $5 off? I only got a $10 credit from the person who referred me. Thanks.

The first $5 credit will be applied within 30 days of activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.