cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I dont remember the email I used

Robertosamper
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I dont remember the email I used and it keeps shows me the email of my daughter's public mobile account. I need to get into my account to change the payment method before March 29th. Unable to get into my account. 

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Robertosamper 

could it be the same one you used for this community account?

To check, tap on your purple thingy avatar, and go to my settings.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Robertosamper 

Look through all possible email boxes archived for the email from PM welcoming you to the service.

If you can’t find it then your only option is to contact a CS_Agent to look it up for you once credentials are confirmed or purchase a voucher to pay by dialing *611 and enter the voucher number for phone service at these locations:

77F255A8-8FF9-496F-82BF-CC5D66203CD7.jpeg

JK8
Mayor / Maire
@Robertosamper 
You can contact an agent.

You will receive a response from an agent faster using the first option below, which is the preferred method.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.