cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't get refer-a-friend $25 reward.

Alberniwife
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I set up my father with PM on September 23th (the first day of the refer-a-friend reward $25 each.  Neither my father or me have received the reward.  Help please, thank you. 

8 REPLIES 8

Alberniwife

Kudos everyone for all the exceptional help on this subject.  I put in a ticket and received a very fast response to this question.  The $5 x 5 months RAF will start one month after activation on your friends account.  He started on September 23, 2022 so the first $5 credit will start on October 23, 2022 for both of us.  I hope this subject can help others who have no patience like me.  🙄

Alberniwife

thank you, patience is a virtue.  🙂

@Alberniwife   

glad he has the $10

The special $5 for 5 months should start this week, very likely on Friday. Again, it will show up in the Available Fund. And likely you will get a text as well.  So, keep an eye

Alberniwife

great information, he logged in and yes it has the $10 available.  So PM credited the standard refer-a-friend rather than the 5x5  $25 reward.  thank you much.

@Alberniwife wrote:

No he didn't receive the regular $10 friend credit, so we thought the $5 for 5 month would apply later.  My billing cycle just came up and I only received $1 refer-a-friend reward for signing him up.  thank you.

@Alberniwife   It's werid, if you got the $1 referral, he should have got the $10. 

Please ask your father to login to My Account using Incognito Mode and check if there is any fund in Available Fund.  Also check Payment History to confirm

Of course, if he really didn't get it, open ticket with PM Support:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@Alberniwife 

If you got $1 for RAF, this tells me that it was successfully in adding it to your account.

Login to your account and sign in again in the Rewards section. Go to Refer-a-Friend and click on Show Details. Your father last 4 digits of his phone number should be on the list. Also you should have got a text stating “Cha-Ching! You just added to your RAF Rewards-way to go! Keep referring to earn more. View your Rewards at your account”.

If your father’s number is not listed and if he didn’t receive his $10 credit after 3 days of signing up. The 5x5 month credit will take awhile to be added into your account.

Contact a CS_Agent to adjust the credit for you.

Alberniwife

No he didn't receive the regular $10 friend credit, so we thought the $5 for 5 month would apply later.  My billing cycle just came up and I only received $1 refer-a-friend reward for signing him up.  thank you.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Alberniwife 

Did your father receive the regular $10 friend credit within 72 hours?

The special friend promotion was $5/month for 5 months. Probably will take a couple fo weeks before that is credited to both accounts. In the past, both accounts will get a confirmation text that the $5 was credited. 

Need Help? Let's chat.