cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't get my 10$ for being referred

yawhide1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I waited at least 1 month and I did not receive my 10$ bill credit when I was referred.

Can someone please fix that?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah I received it in my available funds after 3 days. I was going to say maybe it was a typo but if your phone number/referral is showing in your buddy's account you should have it, so a CSA can definitely square that away for you

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Oh well @yawhide1 , that is good your friend is showing your number in their referral list. Odd, though, that you did not receive the $10.

Do you see the $10 sitting in your Available Funds area now?

Or, check your transaction history here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

It should be listed something like this:

$10 Referral Credit/Crédit de recommandation de 10 $$10.00

yawhide1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks for the help! i thought i read i had to wait a month for the next bill. My referree's account shows they referred me so I know I used the code properly.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@yawhide1  - that $10 should have shown up with 72 hours of activation.

So at this point, you should contact CSA with the referral code you thought you used and they should be able to add it to your account for you.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster  use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.