cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did not received PM offer of 12 GB bonus one-time date add-on and 500 international calls

GeorgeannaNg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please advise : 

1/ I did not received PM offer of 12 GB bonus one-time date add-on and 500 international calls,

2/ when I checked my profile, an entry of 647 -111 1111 as my alternative call, this is not supplied by me. I have it changed instantly.

4 REPLIES 4

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

1.  If you are referring to the holiday season gift add-on's.  It's not 12 GB of free data.  It's 2 GB of data add-on.  You can reply with "YES2" to receive it. 

2.  Regarding the 647-111 111, that's just the default phone number that's put in when you create an account.  you can change it or delete it if you want.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @GeorgeannaNg 

1. It is just 2Gb, not 12.  You will get your turn, they are still sending text out.  They will send the text until Dec 15th.  

2. The alternate number is not important.  But not sure why a wrong one was there.  But it's good to change it back to a good one

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@GeorgeannaNg 

Wow I wish we can get 12gb of free data too! 
How do I sign up for this promo?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@GeorgeannaNg 

Between December 1st and December 15th, Public Mobile will send you an offer via text, to which you simply reply "YES2"

The offer gets you 2 GB of data and 500 International minutes. If you're on the public points program you can receive an additional 1 GB.

Need Help? Let's chat.