cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did not receive $ 10 and 2GB using the 2GBBONUS.

bogdan2339
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys. I learned from the moderators that in order to apply the 2GBBONUS promo code, or rather for this bonus to apply, you need to apply it at a certain time. I bought a SIM card, this is my first PUBLICMOBILE SIM card and could not get this bonus, because the promo code was applied at the wrong time. The question is, how can I find out the correct time to apply the promo code? I received an e-mail that I can take advantage of the offer, I used it. But I did not receive. Perhaps I am a fool?

And this is the mark from moderator:

In my previous message I wrote the dates in which the promotion was active

From 2021-07-15 00:00 to 2021-07-21 00:00 PT

From 2021-07-29 00:00 to   2021-08-03 00:00 PT

Unfortunately, the date in which you activated is not within those ranges

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bogdan2339 wrote:

@Anonymous 

I get it. Thanks.

It's just that tomorrow will be a month already)

I wanted to calmly get what they promised, and not try to prove something. It's easier and really to go to someone else if the issue is not resolved.

@bogdan2339 

No one in here going to. only you have to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, to show them your email,

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

bogdan2339

@JK8 

I know this and I did it. But where is the time and date here? These are just input fields into which I have entered all the data.

@Anonymous 

I get it. Thanks.

It's just that tomorrow will be a month already)

I wanted to calmly get what they promised, and not try to prove something. It's easier and really to go to someone else if the issue is not resolved.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bogdan2339 wrote:

@Anonymous 

Please read above. the moderator did not give me an intelligible answer. And he said that I had to activate at certain dates and times. I'll post screenshots later if needed.

@bogdan2339 

i know but you have try again to proof it to getting your right if you have at your email,re send to them,

please all people in community site the are customer like you, but we are here to try to help other from what we have information, 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@bogdan2339 wrote:

The question is, how can I find out the correct time to apply the promo code? 

At this step. Photo courtesy of @Anonymous 

90823BC5-7FC9-4A68-B9AA-9455EECEA2F0.jpeg

bogdan2339

@Anonymous 

Please read above. the moderator did not give me an intelligible answer. And he said that I had to activate at certain dates and times. I'll post screenshots later if needed.

@nmiltenovic 

I know a friend. Therefore, I decided to clarify here, I also did not receive $ 10. Moreover, I brought a friend who also received nothing. Neither $ 10 nor 2GB for free. The moderator only said that on these dates, "it coincided so well", the action did not work)))

nmiltenovic

Hi bogdan,

I recently bought a SIM card as well, and the promotion codes don't work during it's purchase. 

The place to activate the codes is during the activations of the SIM card. There should be two fields: Referal Code and Promotion Code. If you are referred by someone you can enter that code in the Referal Code field, and the $10 bonus will be in your account at the end of the 30 day period. For the 2GB bonus, you apply the 2GBBONUS code in the Promotion Code. Keep in mind that $15 and $25 plans are not eligible for the 2GB bonus. Also, it may take up to 2 business days for that bonus to be applied. 

Here is the full information from PM:

Activate on any plan $35 or more and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus for a limited time. For a limited time only. Offer available to new customers who activate online. 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.

Best,

Nemanja

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bogdan2339 

you have to Contact Customer Support Agent by  , and show them your email, the can help you,

Need Help? Let's chat.