cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'd Like To See My Account Info Now

kutzki
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Welp, it has now been 2 weeks, and I still can not login to my account page. I'd like to check my data and see how much I am going to be paying to confirm that I'm not paying $150 for a plan that costs everyone else $120 as my due date is quickly approaching. I don't want someone to message my account info to me, I should be able to login to my own account. -_- What the hell is taking so long? How is this not a priority to fix. Lol what the hell is a generic error anyways? Is it an all encompassing error. Every error in existence in one go? Does it mean that the error is similar to other errors so your website doesn't recognize it? I'm confused and upset. Fix it now. -_-
3 REPLIES 3

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @kutzki

I'm sorry about this,  Smiley Surprised

Will send you a private message shortly !

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

kutzki
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

But isn't it an "Account issue" others are having, @Luddite? Also, I don't want my account reset. This would end up being the third time. I want my same plan and the ability to view my account. Every time they reset my account I have to go through the process of setting up my plan again. Last time this happened, it was very annoying, to say the least. Is there no other option? LOL

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry to hear that. You have been active enough to know that account issues need a moderator, @Shazia_K or @Mary_M.  Fingers crossed they can reset your account and provide access shortly; well maybe 24 hours.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.