cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot access the internet

vencott
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm unable to access the internet on my phone even though I enough data on my plan. Is there an issue with the network

10 REPLIES 10

vencott

I downgraded back to 15.3 and data now works. Thank you very much.

@vencott  Let us know, it should be good.  I think both customers on that thread confirmed a downgrade fixed everything

will wait for your good news

vencott
  1. Ok thanks i'll give that a try.

@vencott   Yes, it is an iOS problem.  The 15.4 has an issue with Data on PM.  2 customers confirmed that and they need to downgrade it back to iOS 15.3 or iOS 15.2.1..

check this thread

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Data-not-working-and-calling/m-p/780748

vencott

Yes i did recently. i'm currently on 15.4 not sure if its beta

@vencott   did you just update the iOS?  what iOS version you have ?  any chance you are using a beta version?  any chance you just upgraded to  15.4 beta?

vencott

yes it was working before

i tried different apps, no internet access

i have a monthly plan. i'm able rto receive and make calls

its an iphone 7plus

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@vencott 

You can check Telus outages at:

https://www.telus.com/en/bc/outages 

What plan are you on?

vencott

It was working before, just notice the issue yesterday

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@vencott   You have been able to use data on this phone with PM before and it just stopped working?  Or you just got a new phone? or new activation with PM?

If it has been working without issue before, did you try reboot the phone?  are callings working without issue?

Did you try access data with different apps and not just with browser?  

Any chance you have setup some Monthly Mobile Limit on the device?  PM is running on 30 days cycle and the build in limit won't match PM cycle date and would have issue 

What brand/model is your phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.