cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t receive the message for identification

MaeveK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I set up my new esim and can’t receive identification text that I can’t finish to setting up. Please help me asap anyone please 

5 REPLIES 5

@MaeveK if you have not received the port authorization text from Fido and you already deleted Fido eSIM, please first call Fido and tell them the situation. Ask Fido to allow the port with your verbal approval.

Once this is sorted with Fido, call PM porting support them and ask  to re-trigger the port request.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right

MaeveK

I already deleted thr fido esim how can i do?

@MaeveKdid you receive the text from Fido asking your approval for the port yet?? If you have not received that text from Fido yet, you will need to disable PM eSIM first (remember to just disable and NOT delete) and re-enable the Fido eSIM so you can receive that port authorization text and you can reply Fido using Fido's esim

MaeveK

I was using the same number of Fido with esim as well. And my fido sim automatically inactivated. I still can’t get the text. But internet and phone call in out are working 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MaeveK were you using the app and have got to Step 6 and completed the activation?? is the eSIM installed and you were able to make outgoing calls?

since you requested porting but porting not completed yet, the verification text was actually sent to your old provider sim card.  Please put your old sim back and rew-request the verification code, you will get it on your old provider's sim 

Need Help? Let's chat.