cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t login! I don’t have access to my email!

Nav00009
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can I login and get access to my account. I don’t have access to my number and I can’t login with the email I signed up with. Please help!! 

9 REPLIES 9

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

we are just customers and can't help much in your case. Reply  and bold out the words saying you have no access to the email address and you need them to help to update the email address 

Nav00009

I got a reply … If you know the password and e-mail address, you just need to log in. Is there an error, or? The only recommendation from our end would be that you try a clear cookies / cache in the settings of the browser / app, or try from a different browser / device.

I'm not sure what the agent is on I explained I can’t login since I don’t have access to my email or number 

slusagm

did you check the inbox??  Response time varies from 30 mins to couple hours

Nav00009

How long will this all take. I can’t wait this long 

Nav00009

I walked into a Telus today they said they can’t help me but they can sell me a SIM card. I don’t mind paying for one but the thing is I don’t have my old phone as it broke which had my email on it I don’t have access too I had set up an esim. I remember my password for my pm account 

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Nav00009 

When you contact customer support see if they can reset your voicemail PIN # for you. I'm not sure if agents have lost this ability or not since the introduction of eversafe.

Otherwise you need to purchase a new Sim card and ask the agent to perform a Sim swap for you. These can be purchased at Telus, Koodo and Mobile Klinik retail stores. Call ahead to ensure they have them in stock. Or buy online at Amazon.ca for quicker delivery or try Canadian Cell Supplies if you are in the GTA.

**If you suspend the account via lost/stolen you will lose the voicemail option for the eversafe 2FA code.

Nav00009

No I don’t think I set up a pin. When I try putting in a pin it says invalid. 

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Nav00009 

Do you know your voicemail PIN#? If so log in and click on "Didn't get code?" Choose :Voice message". Call your phone #. When voicemail picks up press "*" and enter your PIN#. You can then retrieve your voicemail messages.

Be sure to have a pen and paper ready. The 6 digit code will be repeated if you miss one of the digits of the code. Once you determine you have the correct code delete the voicemail message.

slusagm

since you cannot login, you won't be able to use the Chatbot to open ticket.  But no worries, you can still message PM and they will help you to update to a valid email address.  Message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.