cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't activate my new public simcard

Saeed1982
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I get a new simcard with this new plan - introduce public mobile to a friend with 25$ credit- and the number is 647-xxx-xxxx and gone through all activation process , yet still it is not activated nor received 25$ credit.  I also can not log in with my login credintials and I just don't know what to do.

I'd appreciate any help.

Bests,

Saeed

2 REPLIES 2

wangyun67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

don't worry it. just take a few days, $25 will be credit to both of your account.//

mcs11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Saeed1982 wrote:

Hi,

I get a new simcard with this new plan - introduce public mobile to a friend with 25$ credit- and the number is 647-xxx-xxxx and gone through all activation process , yet still it is not activated nor received 25$ credit.  I also can not log in with my login credintials and I just don't know what to do.

I'd appreciate any help.

Bests,

Saeed

@Saeed1982 You should remove your phone number from your post to prevent spam.

Could you provide us with more details? Were you able to complete the activiation process or did you get an error while activating? Have you tried the SIM in your phone? In another phone? What kind of message do you see, such as "No Service"?

Also, when you say that $25 credit was not received, do you mean the person who referred you? I assume so, since you also say you cannot logon to your own account and thus would not be able to see if a credit was applied.

My guess is that your activation did not go through. Maybe try activating the SIM online again?

Need Help? Let's chat.