cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not reactive my plan

fatimoh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My mobile can not reactive my plan and my mobile number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . what I SHOULS DO?

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

8 REPLIES 8

jogensick

This did not work for me 

I tried changing my plan to have more data and went to the $45 a month plan I think I was on the $40 plan. But something obviously got screwed up in the backend. Now I was on auto renewal and I even have a $10 positive balance in my account and nothing is renewing I can’t change my plan. And it says my plan expired and it was a $10 plan. I have tried different devices to get on public mobile and log onto my account and try to set up a new plan and nothing is working

jogensick

Me either! Something weird is going on. 
it says my plan is expired and my current plan was $10 which it wasn’t and I can’t select any new plan

fatimoh

I have a money in my account just I can not active my plan.

Adventurehat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In most cases it a payment problem. Did you recently change banking procedures, accts. moved to a new bank.  Make sure you account is up to date in regards to how you make your payment. Make sure its working and everything you put into paying your account is correct. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@fatimoh 

There are some items within the self-serve portal which appear to be undergoing some form of maintenance.

Perhaps the Oracle team might be able to provide insight whether these on-going self-serve limitations may impede the OP's ability to reactivate services?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@fatimoh   First use the 3 dots top right of your post and edit/remove your phone number from your post as you're on a public forum.

Did your payment go through?  If not do you see the plan payment sitting as a balance in your account?  If you do, try pushing the Reactivate button (top rightish) and reboot your phone.

Otherwise you can try making a manual payment by clicking the Payment tab if you have a CC on account or have a voucher to load.  You can also try adding a voucher via the 611 service.

@fatimoh wrote:

My mobile can not reactive my plan and my mobile number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . what I SHOULS DO?

Is your account suspended from missing a payment from a renewal?  If the account has been suspended for 90 days, then the account has been closed. Otherwise, a manula payment needs to be made. Are you saying that the self serve website isn't accepting your payment, that you can't log in, or is there another issue?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@fatimoh wrote:

My mobile can not reactive my plan and my mobile number is . what I SHOULS DO?

@fatimoh 

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount (through SELF SERVE or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Method through Self-Serve account -Go to Plan and Add-Ons > Lost/Stolen Phone
  3. Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  4. Reboot

All okay now?

Need Help? Let's chat.