cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not login to my account.

Survag
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I can not login to my account and phone not working.

12 REPLIES 12

Survag

Screenshot 2024-06-18 150733.jpgScreenshot 2024-06-18 150756.jpg

Survag

I see my 3 messages there, but no response.
Today didnt message yet

HI @Survag 

did you check your Community inbox here?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

and you already message them again this morning?

Survag

Support is terrible. Nobody responding for a ticket.
Second day without phone.

Survag

The service stopped yesterday morning.

HI @Survag 

your account is now suspended without service? when was the last time you can use the service?

I think you have to wait for support agent to reply.  They usually reply within 4 hours.  So, message them again now and hope to get that resolved before noon

Survag

I'm doing that. Receiving the code via email, enter it and get this error.Screenshot 2024-06-17 184929.jpg

HI @Survag 

is email an option there to receive the code to login?  Please try this, on the security code screen, click Didn't receive code and check if Send email an option there.  If it is there, good, you can click that and get the code on email

if that does not work still, maybe message support again and ask for update

Survag

Yesterday I submitted a ticket to support, but still no one has responded. And my phone doesn’t work at all and I can’t log into my account.

Survag

Thank you so much. I submitted tickets.

@Survag  Unsubscribing only stops automatic payments so that shouldn't be it.  We are only customers here in the community so can't check your account.  You would need to submit a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page or, if that doesn't work, send a private message using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Survag

Maybe it's because around week ago, I accidentally unsubscribed and subscribe again a few minutes later. Can you check.

Need Help? Let's chat.