cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can do payment to my second phone

Abbas7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My second phone get disconnected and I can't do a payment for it because I don't have a network on it

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Abbas7 

I thought you are having issues with updating your CC on your previous posting?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Abbas7 

If your account is suspended for nonpayment. The easiest way to have service is to purchase a voucher from these locations and dial 611 and enter the voucher number:

IMG_0220.png

@Abbas7 

so, your second phone that currently got suspended, you know the login username and password, right?

On the screen it is expecting you to enter the code, click Resend code and then choose Send email

E_ResendCode_Watermarked.jpg

If it does not give you the Send Email option,  try these workarounds, it could bypass the SMS in linking My Account with EverSafe ID

1. Reset your password to self service account. Once reset, sign in again with new password. Might be able to receive 2FA via email instead to gain access.
    (!!!You will need to click Resend Code and then Send email to trigger the 2FA to email)
  2. Potential workaround (for some): If you don't have access to SMS OTP, try entering an incorrect OTP code 4 times. For some individuals, this is giving the option of an email instead.

If none of those workarounds helps,  please open ticket with support by direct message here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Is that second account sim in a phone now? What recording do you get when you dial 611? If it says something about being suspended then you can add money using your 4 digit account pin and your credit card. Or you can buy vouchers to make a payment. Or use the real time payments option in some stores.
If it says your next renewal date and balance then it's currently active and the 2fa text really should come in.

Abbas7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • Because I don't have Network so I can't get text message, and when I go to my account and I put the SIM card number it's told me it's already used, I open a new account with different email what is only give me two option Buy a plan.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What do you mean you "don't have a network on it"? That you can't get the 2fa code? If you've already done the new login system then you can click resend code and have the code sent to your email.

Need Help? Let's chat.