cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I brought minute off crypto.com and I didn't received activation code

TommyG12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can some help me, I brought $30 to top up my cellphone on April 9th but I didn't receive anything

4 REPLIES 4

@TommyG12to me, this is really not something to ask PM

When you bought the voucher from any site/shop, the site /shop are the one to deliver you the voucher, PM is not the one to send yuu the voucher code 

If you have received the code and cannot use it, the it is PM's responsibility.  But in this case, it is the middleman failed to  sendi you the code.  I think the site just not taking the responsibility and passing the bucket to PM 

TommyG12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes I am sure I brought a $30 public mobile voucher card as i usually buy it with them using cro but I didn't get a redeem code to be able to us the $30 nor an email just $30 lost 

And I look at all my email they didnt send me anything about my purchase as they usually do. I ask them about this and they told me to contact the Merchant which is public mobile because the payment went through 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You could try asking the customer support agents to verify the voucher for you.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@TommyG12 so, you bought voucher via them ?  you sure you got the PM voucher and not Telus or Koodo?  Also, they should have emailed you the code, check the spam folder. If you never received the code, this is something you need to work with them and I don't think PM can help 

Need Help? Let's chat.