cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not getting all my inbound text messages........Please help!!!

smcfarlane
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can my account be reset?

8 REPLIES 8

MJ23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I had similar issues when activating my phone. I suggest waiting a few hours. If the problem persists, please contact a moderator who can facilitate a quick resolution to this issue.

thank you,

mj23

@srlawren wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Keep correcting me

@will13am you can always count on me.  Robot Very Happy

I do very much so.  I honestly think that your post on how to buy add-ons is the best constructed "how to" instruction in this forum.  If only all the knowledge base articles were constructed this way, we'd all be put out of business. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

Keep correcting me

@will13am you can always count on me.  Robot Very Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@smcfarlane, is the plan you have the $10 limited use plan?  Is your question concerning a troubleshooting of an issue with the SMS service?  Please elaborate. 

@will13am since the $10/50/50 plan features unlimited inbound messages, I don't think that would be a factor here, right?

Right, I alway think SMS behaves like the minutes where every call is counted.  Keep correcting me, I will eventually remember. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

@smcfarlane, is the plan you have the $10 limited use plan?  Is your question concerning a troubleshooting of an issue with the SMS service?  Please elaborate. 

@will13am since the $10/50/50 plan features unlimited inbound messages, I don't think that would be a factor here, right?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @smcfarlane,

someone has already gotten back to you - please view your private messages for more details.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@smcfarlane wrote:

Can my account be reset?

@smcfarlaneYes, I have heard of the moderator team being able to reset your SMS. Click this to send them a message.

Although as this is your first post, there may be other reasons this is happening, have you tried your sim in a different phone? Is it only certain people where this happen? If you can provide some more details we can try to see if there is a local way to fix it as 99/100 times its not the network and its your phone/messenging app

Need Help? Let's chat.