cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a new customer but cannot continue to process my subscription

Yorgo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I created an account and set my plan to the $29 for 10GB. Now I am ready to make payment as my esim was received and I cannot proceed since it is telling me that my postal code does not match my province. This is not true. Can anyone help me?

6 REPLIES 6

The app should have the option for eSIM also . And it’s best to put app on the phone you intend to use with PM and the eSIM . As for then10GB $29 plan it’s no longer offered so unless you pre paid for that plan when ordering physical SIM card it’s unlikely to be available to you . But you can confirm with support to see what if anything can be done 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Yorgo

Thanks I didn;t know this. Here is another problem. When logging into APP it doesn't allow for eSIM and forces $10 sim card (the app is installed on another phone) as the new phone still needs to be setup once I setup my PM account. Another issue is that the $29 10GB plan doesn't show up on the APP but it still shows up on my browser login. I do not want to lose this $29 plan but I also need to move forward with my account. Thx

@Yorgo  All activations need the APP now , download it on phone and try again it should work this time for you 

@Yorgo wrote:

Hi Handy, I am using Website only. The URL contains the province code correctly and my postal code already has another Public Mobile account tied to it. Do you think it is because it still contains the 10G for $29 plan and this is preventing my finalization of my account. Who can fix this for me so I can keep this plan and finalize my subscription. Thx

You need to use the app to complete the activation.  This cannot be done on the web.  

Yorgo

Hi Handy, I am using Website only. The URL contains the province code correctly and my postal code already has another Public Mobile account tied to it. Do you think it is because it still contains the 10G for $29 plan and this is preventing my finalization of my account. Who can fix this for me so I can keep this plan and finalize my subscription. Thx

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Yorgo  And your using the app to activate ? Also make sure you set the app to correct province before starting . Also if your postal code is a new subdivision and not able to find on google maps then you might have to use the last postal code you had with the card 

Need Help? Let's chat.