cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel subscription

file100
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my wife is trying to cancel her subsription.

we are in mexico.   the trouble is for her to sign in to her account she has to receive a text message.   although the plan says free texts world wide,  this is NOT the case

so how can she cancel?   A CODE VIA EMAIL for is not a option when signing in

Any thanks

When I get back to Canada I will be reporting this company

4 REPLIES 4

Gwanzi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

this is frustrating moment, but just calm down. I remember the plan says free texts world wide when you are in canada.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You are NOT correct!

Your PM account has FREE worldwide SMS WHILE you are in Canada. PM does not offer service outside Canada unless you have Can+USA plan or US add-on.

If you did not receive or cannot receive your 2FA code by SMS - Click on: ‘Didn’t get a code’ and you will get more options. Chose email.

Meow_0-1701371623101.png

Meow_1-1701371626817.png

To 'cancel' subscription, remove autopay and after 90 days of no pay your account will be deleted. There is No per se 'cancellation' option.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@file100 

Can you call 1-855-4PUBLIC. Follow the prompts and if you know your pin you can stop autopay. After 90 days from your next renewal date your account will be closed automatically.

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I took a look at the fine print for you, under unlimited international texting, it claims "International picture and text messaging includes text messages that are sent from or received in Canada. Excludes premium and subscription-based messages, and texts sent while roaming outside of Canada."   

it does not mention receiving texts while outside Canada, which may be where you're encountering the issue. 

I would suggest contacting customer support, but reply times have been pretty slow lately (ive been waiting 2 days for a reply myself).

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.