cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I HAVE BEEN OVERCHARGED

tenox
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good day,

I have been overcharged three times on February 24th, 2023 for 1GB Add-on I did not purchase. Please look into this urgently and revert payment. Also, how do I renew my current plan before the exact renewed date?

Thank you for your time,

T

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@tenox wrote:

Good day,

I have been overcharged three times on February 24th, 2023 for 1GB Add-on I did not purchase. Please look into this urgently and revert payment.

Note, we are customers and members like you here and have no access to your account. Are you seeing these charges on your credit card? What does your payment history show here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history

Only CSA can entertain a credit to your account @softech provided methods to contact them, if needed.

Also, how do I renew my current plan before the exact renewed date?

If you are looking to renew your current plan before it's normal renewal, the only way you can do this is the ask CSA to do this for you. BUT NOTE, you do not get prorated the funds you already paid in this current cycle. It is normally recommended to 'Change on Next Renewal' so you don't pay extra $s'.

OR, you can change plans yourself immediately to another different type plan; this will allow you to renew your account early.

Thank you for your time,

T

@tenox - see above

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hmmm @tenox 🤔

I could be stretching here, but it appears that maybe you were trying to add data to your plan and were having difficulties doing so?

It’s OK, many have similar such issues, selecting and purchasing add-ons around here – it’s not overly intuitive.

What’s prompting me to say this is the fact that you’re asking how to renew your plan early.

Am I anywhere close?

If you did purchase several add-ons, but your preference is instead to renew your plan early, it’s possible the customer support agents will reverse the add on purchases for the 1 GB and apply those purchase amounts to you’re available funds.

This way you can choose to renew your plan early, should that be your choice.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You'll need to submit a ticket to a CS rep.  You are posting this to a community forum made up of customers just like you.  This area is for questions so we (the members) can offer you help.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tenox so, you see the 1gb add-on there on your My Account's add-on section?

did you check Payment history in My Account and it shows PM charged you for that?

if it shows PM charged you and you never use ianynof the add-on data, you have a change to ask for reverse of the transaction 

Please open ticket with PM support using Chatbot:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.