cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update plan?

Huma23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I only activated my new service 40 GB for $34 about a week ago and now they are showing offers 50 GB for $34 and also another plan 40 GB for $29. Their ticket opening feature sucks and errors out. How do I get my new plan adjusted to a better offer? I am not liking their poor service so far.

6 REPLIES 6

@Huma23 "Thanks, I will just switch back when my previous provider calls me. Problem solved!"

Best to switch a few days before your renewal date if you don't want to lose the rest of the time you paid for, since PM is prepaid therefore no prorating for unused portions.

ulearn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Huma23 It will be like this at other carriers too unfortunately. Boxing Day deals pop up differently for many carriers. For example, yesterday I saw there was a $24 deal for 4 gigs of data for 4G speeds..then recently, I just saw the new deal for $29...

If you made the switch now, you would be paying double the plan. $34 + 29... you could chance it, and switch plans when the time is to renew (monthly payment). With many other carriers, they would likely charge you to change a plan, PM, is relatively good in that retrospect I think

Huma23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, I will just switch back when my previous provider calls me. Problem solved!

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

We are told these are for new activations only. Accounts that are opened now, with the offer on file.

A week ago the offer wasn't there . You are now 1 week old, so you would not be considered new. Sorry that you find them to be poor so far. Hope it gets better for you as time goes by.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Huma23  I know I’m in the same boat and unfortunately then50GB for $34 is only for new activations only not existing customers . So I just created a new account with new email to get it myself 

Handy1_0-1703714990249.jpeg

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Huma23 

sorry, the new $34 for 50 GB is only for new activation only.  You have been here for a week, but still not qualify for this plan, which is only for new activation.

Some people would "abandon" the old account and start a new one again if you want it so badly.  Of course, you loss some money from the old account out of this process

Need Help? Let's chat.