cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to start plan early

elya
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

How can I re-start my plan early? I've run out of data just a few days before my new period starts. 😞

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Zhuoyu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Online Self-serve provides you the option to switch to a new plan immediately.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@elya what is your current plan? If it is a current in market plan then do an immideate plan change to a similar plan then futuredate a plan change to your current plan.

Else but the data add-on the 1gb one or the smaller one.

Those are your only ways to renew plans without mods help which  is 49 hours away.  If you go the mod route add funds equal to your plan renewal cost.

karend95
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would suggest getting Mod help immediately. I tried to switch early too but the mod said they would have to help me.

Chanah
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think that's if you change plans before the next billing date. You can do it, but you lose the plan you currently have (and the monies you paid), and have to pay for the other plan immediately.

Perhaps I'm wrong but I had the understanding that one could restart their current plan at any time, but they'd lose whatever time is remaining on the existing.

popping

@elya

If you have a plan which is not longer offered, you will not get it back if you are going with the renew early with plan change online.

If you next renewal date is 2 - 3 days away, you may want wait a few days as moderator response time is over 48 hours.ATM.

@hairbag1 wrote:

You can go into My Account and make your payment. It will give you the option to start it immediately if you want. Good luck.

Only moderators can start the same plan early, if you say to change plans that is when you can do immediate plan change I on your own

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo

@hairbag1 is that anew feature. Last I remember early renewals were only possible with mod intervention.

@hairbag1 wrote:

You can go into My Account and make your payment. It will give you the option to start it immediately if you want. Good luck.

@elya

If you want to renew the same plan early, you will need moderator help.  But wait times are 2-3 days.  If you want to switch to another different data plan, you can change plans immediately.  Other option is to buy 1 GB data add on for $30 (expensive, but unused portion will roll over to next month).  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

mimmo

You need to message a mod currently  or48 hrs reply do an immediate plan change to a new plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.