cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retrieve PIN

May_4321
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I do not remember my PIN, please help me to retrieve my PIN.

Thank you.

18 REPLIES 18

@May_4321    Yes submitting a ticket can be a little confusing because the verification process requires that you sign into the Community account again even though you're already signed in.   Anyway, it sounds like you've sent a private message instead and, hopefully, it won't be long before you get a response from CSA.

May_4321

Thank you softech for the detailed step by step help, but I could not even get into the first step "submit a ticket" page!

First link got me "SIMon" robot; second link is this community link! 

Thank you but I have stopped trying, waiting for my agent's help to fix my PIN.

May_4321

Thank you darlicious.

I am waiting for my agent to fix my problem.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@May_4321 

Have your payment card details handy when you hear back from the CSA as this is main piece of info needed outside of details contained in your account that will be used for the extra verification questions.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

May_4321

Thank you JL9.

I could not even see the "verification questions" when I click in the link".

May_4321

Thank you darlicious.

For some reasons, I could not pass through the link you provided. I have given up trying.

Still waiting for my agent to provide PIN.

@May_4321 wrote:

I have tried your links but could only posted message in this public mobile community for help, could not get in the service support help from Public Mobile!

Thank you for posting the links anyway.

@May_4321   which link you meant? the first one?

if so, you have to follow and click exactly as show

Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", 

softech_0-1650381378968.png

Then click "Other", 

softech_1-1650381444204.png

then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

softech_2-1650381475240.png

Oh that's good to know. Thanks for reporting back with that. They used to send the pin. Maybe they don't anymore.

For everybody's reference, would you be willing to give an image of that text here?

May_4321

I have tried your links but could only posted message in this public mobile community for help, could not get in the service support help from Public Mobile!

Thank you for posting the links anyway.

May_4321

Thank you dust2dust.

I am waiting for my agent's help to reset PIN.

May_4321

Thank you darlicious.

611 only sent me confirmation for PIN has been set up but no actual PIN showing on the 611 text. I have sent email to my agent and waiting for him to reply.

May_4321

Thank you Yummy.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You cannot retrieve PIN nor agent can tell you as they cannot see it.

They can only change it for you. It is used by the system to compare with your entry. So contact them for assistance.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@May_4321 

Unless you still have the text message from 611 or it's stored on your SIM card as suggested by @dust2dust  then your only option is to reset it thru customer support after answering some additional verification questions.

I suggest after retrieving or resetting your 4 digit account pin # you create a contact on your phone such as Auntie Pam or Grandma Pimmy or perhaps your lawyer Perry Mason and add their phone number 1 416 732 XXXX . So that you can always look them up the next time you forget your 4 digit account pin #.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Was it 4321? 🙂

You might still have the account one on your phone as a text from 611 if you keep things. It might even be stored on your sim.

Is this to get in to your voicemail? To do things in 611? To verify who you are to the support people? Used as sim  security on your phone?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Once you answer some verification questions with a CSA you should be good to go 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@May_4321   Unfortunately, only PM support can retrieve the 4 digits PIN for you.  Please open ticket with them here:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@May_4321 

Contact a CSA.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.