Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to reset 4 digit PIN number?

19 REPLIES 19

Crusha

How do I reset my 4 digit code 

marc_mib
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I can't make a ticket because I don't know the 4 digit pin or the Account number or the Last payment made on the account

all the info is on the login of the account that is down!!!!

marc_mib

did you get your pin. I never got my pin and the site is down 😞

marc_mib

I tried to get some one and years later still no go for the pin 

still being a**holes

@marc_mib- If the login worked then you can change it in there now with the new system. Otherwise, you can ask support to change it for you.

marc_mib

I tried that and years later still no go for the pin 

marc_mib

I tried that and years later still no go for the pin 

@manolo1881 wrote:

I lost my credit card I had an automatic payment coming every month. Have ordered a new credit card forgot the 4 digit pin. Please help me obtaining or resetting a new pin

@manolo1881 

The 4-digit PIN is only needed when you do payment by credit card via 611 on phone.

To set up payment in self-serve account, you don't need it.

Anyways, you'll need CS help if you need a new PIN:

Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

After sending the message, watch your community inbox for their reply.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@manolo1881 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

manolo1881

I lost my credit card I had an automatic payment coming every month. Have ordered a new credit card forgot the 4 digit pin. Please help me obtaining or resetting a new pin

@marc_mib wrote:

I got may cell hacked  and no cell serves and they want a 4 digit pin that I don't have ?

Reply back to the moderators and tell them you don’t remember and ask what other info you can supply like username, birthdate, plan information, plan due date, security question,  etc.

Can you log into your self service account? If you can give them your account number.

marc_mib

I got may cell hacked  and no cell serves and they want a 4 digit pin that I don't have ?

marc_mib

Moderator Team takes forever 4 digit pin becase thay like make us poor saps wait

celinaho

I can't locate step 2 "password". Could you let me know where about that is? 

Thanks

Celina

@Cyber wrote:

@iftikhar,

To reset your PIN number, you must send an email to Public Mobile.

How to send an email ?

Click on this link : https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/contact-us

Then, at the bottom right of the page, click on "Email away" button.

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

Then click on "Email Us" and fill up the form.

boss2u

This option does not work as the pages have changed.

Please update.

@Nonnowrote:

No such button as "Then, at the bottom right of the page, click on "Email away" button."

This is an old thread with outdated information.  Public Mobile no longer allows customer service to be contacted by e-mail.  Public Mobile must be contacted by sending a message to a moderator in this community forum.

Nonno

No such button as "Then, at the bottom right of the page, click on "Email away" button."

king78699

i cannot log on to my self serve account log in. i forgot my password and my security questions. Please help me. Thanks!

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@iftikhar,

To reset your PIN number, you must send an email to Public Mobile.

How to send an email ?

Click on this link : https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/contact-us

Then, at the bottom right of the page, click on "Email away" button.

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

Then click on "Email Us" and fill up the form.

Need Help? Let's chat.