cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to redeem more with bonus data from public points?

LT3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, it says on the website that they are giving an extra 1GB of free data, redeemable on my rewards account.

I was on the my rewards account, how do I get this extra 1 GB,?

Thank you

11 REPLIES 11

Janey2

So, anyone know when I will get my Merrier text?  I got the email from PM yesterday but have no text yet.

Janey2

I don't think you get that last 1 GB of free data unless you change from rewards to points.  

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PM is clearly discriminating agains their faithful long time still on rewards customers.

@trish24   you are lucky that you are on the old rewards system.  There are certainly many new members on the new rewards system willing to give your their new rewards system and the 1GB extra and in exchange for your old rewards system   LoL

@trish24 wrote:

well that's not being fair to the loyal customers that have been around longer 

I am sure those on the points reward system are saying it is not fair because the legacy reward system is better.  

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@trish24  Their trying to make the new points system look like it has some benefits better than the old rewards system. Their probably hoping that some people take the bait and switch to point system. 

trish24

well that's not being fair to the loyal customers that have been around longer 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@LT3 hi on your rewardspage just open your catalogue and scroll thruogh it ,you will see the 1gig free in there,just click on it and confirm,it will show up in your account by the next day,also this is before i received the YES2 text 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@LT3  if you are on old rewards system, do not migrate to the new system  just because of that extra 1GB, it does not worth it.  New rewards system gives you less reward compare with the old one

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@LT3   Only customers on the new points system are getting that extra data 1gb. If you're on the old rewards system, you won't be getting that extra 1gb of data.

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Website is kind of misleading to many users - you would to have wait for the text msg from PM and must reply YES2 to get it activated. 

Need Help? Let's chat.