cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pay for my mobile phone?

JQY0818
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone it dosen't have bill,so I need to pay for it.But I can't get on the mail and I'm not forget my password.I try it many times but I also can't get on the mail.So what should I do? Please help me.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

haha650
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can set up auto pay in your account with credit card, and you also get 2 dollar off each payment.

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JQY0818,

Were you able to resolve your issue?

closng

@JQY0818, you can also try paying your bill by dialing 611 on your phone.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@JQY0818, sorry to hear you are having some issues.  From your post I am taking it that you haven't paid your bill and you can't login to the selfserve.  

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi, I dont understand what your problem is, but it seems like you can't pay for your phone bill because you forgot your self serve password. You can reset your password by clicking forget password but if you forgot your email address for self serve then you should email the moderators. @CS_Agent

koimr1

I'm not exactly sure what the problem is but you are likely going to need moderator assistance.

Send a PRIVATE message to the moderators - you can do so by clicking here - put in your email address and phone number as well as a description of the problem and they will sort things out for you as soon as possible.

Best of luck! 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.