cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact a CS_Agent?

Tbird
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

@Tbird   Depending on how far you got with the activation you may still need to contact customer service to cancel but don't try using the chatbot, if that's what you've been doing, as it doesn't work.  Use the link given to private message support, they often respond within the hour.  If you can log in to your account then you just need to turn off the subscription and it will expire 90 days after the current payment runs out.

Tbird

Thanks for your support, but I am cancelling this service. I can't spend hours to solve a problem!

@Tbird wrote:

I have been turning in circles for a few hours to get some help, still no answer. I have been a subscriber for 1 day and I will cancel this service (somehow), it's to much!

@Tbird 

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  Do you feel comfortable sharing your details?  

Otherwise, private message customer service agent as described in first post.  It will take a few hours for response from CSA. 

Tbird

I have been turning in circles for a few hours to get some help, still no answer. I have been a subscriber for 1 day and I will cancel this service (somehow), it's to much!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Tbird 

Any specific questions that the community can help with?  Response times can be a few hours from Customer service agent.  Often community members can help troubleshoot issues without CSA help. 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Tbird   Send a private message to customer service using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages if you don't have an envelope.  Is it something any of us customers here can help with?

Need Help? Let's chat.