cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check my upcoming subscription?

zozilla
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi.
I am currently using 20GB with 5G speed plan for $34.
And yesterday, I changed my subscription for 40GB with 5G speed plan for $34 (the same price, BF promotion) for the next cycle.
I saw my subscription changed successfully but I do not get any email or sms for confirmation and even now I cannpt find any evidence that my plan is going to be changed on next cycle.

Is there a way to see what is my next subscription?

Thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7

Gruff2008
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Where can you find that it doesn’t give me that option anywhere the payment page?

I like both ways of seeing it (upcoming subscription & upcoming payment)! 😁 That way I know it worked but yes under upcoming payment it shows full description of the plan details!

@zozilla , I didn’t get any confirmation either of the upcoming plan change! I was worried it didn’t work until I looked at both sections!

@Chalupa_Batman  Yes that’s true but it’s equally confusing when it’s for the same priced plan 

@Handy1 wrote:

@Chalupa_Batman  Only problem with that is it doesn’t show the important details like data amount 

Handy1_0-1700965004571.png

Valid point. However the point is to see that the change is actually happening. You SHOULD know what the data will be as you picked the plan. LOL. Not YOU but the person who picked the plan...  make sense? 🙂

@Chalupa_Batman  Only problem with that is it doesn’t show the important details like data amount 

Handy1_0-1700965004571.png

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @zozilla 

You can always check out the app on your phone and go to the Subscriptions section and it will show "upcoming" changes. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@zozilla  Check you payment page on your account will show the details like this 

Handy1_0-1700964765196.png

Need Help? Let's chat.