cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check if porting a number was successful

carlyhylton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am porting my number from voip Ms which is a service unlike any other carriers. I don’t get any sms messages from them. How can I check if my number has been ported successfully??

5 REPLIES 5

HI @carlyhylton   there is a number to call and you can talk to porting support agent.  I will message you the number. Check your Community inbox

carlyhylton

@CS_Agent Can you please check the status of the porting?

carlyhylton

This is very helpful. Yes, when I try to call from my phone it does go through. However, when I receive calls it still goes to my VoIP account. Is there a way to confirm that the port was successful so that I can delete my number from VoIP account? Because I don't want to delete it prematurely and lose the number.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@carlyhylton  If your responded YES to the confirmation text to port in the 90 minute window , put PM SIM card in phone and call your number if the PM SIM card rings you did it 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@carlyhylton If you restart your device and send a text message or a call from your phone. If the text or call goes out from your voip MS transferred number, likely it's successfully transferred or about to. Note that transferring a number from VoIP services can take up to 7 days. 

Need Help? Let's chat.