cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel my new/un-activated subscription

NewCus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I became  a new customer with PM 4 days ago, and PM made a mistake about my plan(20GB versus 40GB). I tried to have them corrected it, but so far there 's no response from CS_Agent for the last 2 days. Please help me to cancel my new subscription since I have to attend my in-laws funeral out of the country and don't have time to go through the ordeal. 

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

NewCus

I submitted another request Ticket ID: 352410-582, and I have not heard back from CS_Agent yet. It 's quite stressful to deal with PM and its support staff.

NewCus

Yes, I have done both. That 's why I have decided to cancel my subscription/order since the turn around time has been terrible. I have given them more than enough time to response, but I guess they don't want new business. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @NewCus 

did you check the Community inbox for their reply?
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Or message them again today

NewCus

Yes, I submitted a ticket 2 days ago but have not received any response from them yet.

Below is the screen shot.

Ticket reference number:
352410-411
Time submitted:
2023-11-26
10:04 a.m.

@NewCus 

You will need the SIM card number to activate and subscribe to a plan so you will need to do this on the PM app when you return to Canada.

BTW, my condolences for your lost.

HI @NewCus 

but you want to leave PM already?

You have already submit ticket with agent via messaging?       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It might be 2 to 4 hours for them to reply, you can re-send them message if over 4 hours

NewCus

Thanks for asking, but a new PM SIM has not been delivered yet. It might take 2 weeks to receive it according to PM. 

@NewCus 

How did you sign up for a subscribe to a plan if you didn’t activate your SIM?

NewCus

Thanks for the tip. But, I cannot access to my account since I 'm a brand new customer and my SIM/Service is not activated yet. All I see the activation incomplete screen when signed on.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @NewCus 

if you just want to cancel your subscription, please login to My Account, Subscription & add-on page, Manage Subscription and disable "Subscribed".  That would disable Autopay and PM will not charge again, effectively that is cancelling your plan.

of course, you can also choose to port out your number by activating your service and request porting in 

Need Help? Let's chat.