cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel subscription

Sguillot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • Need a subscription cancelation. 

It used to be my ex wife's phone and I am still paying for it.

I have no access to the account as she changed the password.  

So I need to cancel an account that I am still paying for but that I lost access.

Thanks for help

6 REPLIES 6

@Cura wrote:

I imagine they could call their bank and explain the situation and get a stop payment/block put on that account / PAD. 

Public Mobile has never accepted PAD for payment.

Cura
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I imagine they could call their bank and explain the situation and get a stop payment/block put on that account / PAD. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Sguillot you are probably going to have to ask her to put her own card details. 

Only account holders that can be validated can contact a company and ask them to make account changes. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Sguillot 

This is going to be very tricky. Getting in touch with PM and dealing with this won't be easy. Near impossible in my opinion. The only way around this in my opinion is to contact your credit card company and ask the fees to be reversed. The only problem with this is if you both have the same plan fee. Like $29 plans each. However if you had the $29 plan and she had $25 plan, then clearly reverse the $25. Sadly this may be the only way.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you can try to message support and ask them to remove the card 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

but if that does not work (PM might not see you as the legitimate account owner since you don't have the phone and cannot login) , the nasty way is to ask credit card to charge back.  But note that your ex's phone  service will also stop working immediately as well

Need Help? Let's chat.